Lairig Ghru Candle Jar with Gift Box
- Scent - Citrus, florals & spice
- Made from Soy wax
- Hand poured into a glass jar
- Burn time - approx. 50 hours
- Clean burning cotton wick
- Presented in a tube gift box
This unique scent is inspired by the Lairig Ghru: the most famous mountain pass in Scotland, connecting Deeside to Strathspey through the Cairngorms.
Spice, citrus and floral components are creating an immersive blend in this adventure-inspired fragrance. Cedarwood and patchouli are expertly combined with vetivert, sandalwood and lavender to create this rich and rounded experience.
A unique way to bring the Scottish landscape to your home.
The mountains are calling!